Monday, July 21, 2008

Well well... It's been a few days that I've never come to blog.
Was quite busy for the trip to my hometown - JB.
It was Zorg(a.k.a Gerald)'s 21st birthday party.
So... Went back to his party hence it was a short trip, again.


My class mentor asked me to have a hair cut last week.
He said my side burn was too long. He even asked me to dye my hair back to black colour.
Somehow I don't really understand why they are so strict about the attire.

Anyway, he added, 'lecturers have the absolute right to chase you out from class.'
Okay. I'll just cut them off.


Let's have a good look of my pictures with the old hairstyle.





The last time... my long hair (sob)

Anyway, I went to look for Jessie (my regular hairstylist LOL).
She was a bit frustrated when I said I wanted to cut them short cuz she likes my hair to be long. LOL!

Yea, I really cut my hair very short. My both side burns are gone. The hair near to my neck became short.... Well it's been such a long time I never cut my hair short like this!


Well... Most of my classmates were shocked when they saw my hair.

Jamie said I look younger with this hairstyle and Victor said I look better cuz the shape of my face became clearer after the side burns were gone, while LunHao and ZhiZhen said I look like LaLa (gangster) with this hair.

Seriously, I am quite satisfied with this hairstyle.
I trust Jessie. She always brings me what I want.

So...
What do you think about the new look of Cray?