Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you
Yes, I will

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really loved you
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to
Yes, I do
It'll all get better in time.



--Better In Time (Leona Lewis)





Well, this song reflects my mood now.
Feel so silly that I was so depressed for such person.
Anyway, thanks for teaching me a lesson.
And you made me know more about LOVE.
I appreciate that.


Sometimes we should really take our friends' advices.
I was so stubborn and didn't take my friends' advices.
Then I got hurt. LOL!


But now, I just wanna say,


I'm better off WITHOUT YOU! MORE THAN YOU KNOW!


And just stop texting me.
Telling me that you're sad and you still wanna be my friend.


FUCK YOU.

Just get out of my sight and I don't wanna see you face anymore.



Specially thanks to Carmen, Fish and Jamie.
For staying by my side while I was so idiotic down.


------------------------------------------------------------------



Hmm...
Think should blog about some physical happenings in this entry.
I should also say sorry for being too emo during these periods.


Was back to JB for three days in a couple weeks ago.
Well it was all in a rush so didnt manage to meet all the friends.
Moreover I was sick as well...
I miss my old matessss!!!

Then I started working on the day after I was back to KL.
Had been working in a Japanese food fair which held at Sri Hartamas for 11 days.
I was so tired by working from 10am to 10pm during that 11 days.
It'd been a long time I'd never work as a promoter.
Was really drained. LOL!

Anyway, the Plaza Damas (I dunno whether I spell it correctly) is really a very nice place.
I felt like I wasn't in Malaysia when I was walking on the streets there. LOL.
There are so many nice cafes and restaurants.
Hmmm... But those foods are expensive as well. LOL!

The fair was ended on Sunday.
And I didnt manage to get a good rest on Monday.
Was out with Fish and QingLing.
We went sing K, shopping and pasar malam.
Finally got the chance to sing K.
Was so desperate to sing. LOL!

Was thinking to buy some former wear from G2000 but too bad they are not doing sale.
Then I bought a bag from Seed.
Can anyone tell me when G2000 is going to do sale?


Finally,
my course started yesterday.
Yeah, it was the first day.
Yet I was late, due to the freaking traffic jam.
And do you know what caused the jam?
Because there was a car broke down in the middle of the road.
And that driver just left his car there and waited beside the road.
COULDN'T HE JUST MOVE HIS CAR TO ANOTHER PLACE THAT WOULDN'T BLOCK THE TRAFFIC?
Yeah, this is a typical Malaysian.

Let's get back to the topic.
Well, the orientation day is quite boring.
We had a lot of briefings, an English placement test, uniform measurement and stuffs.
Was a bit unhappy when they told us that we have to wear former wear to attend classes.
The purpose is to create the environment of hospitality.
And they are pretty strict. Earrings are not allowed as well...
Hmmm...

Seriously, I do not have problems with wearing the former wear to attend classes.
But I DO have problems with ironing those shirts.
OMG =.= Anyone can teach me how to iron nicely? *sob*

Anyhow, I'm truly feeling excited.
For being able to study what I want.

Look at me, I will show you a good one :P