Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bored.

Well I know I'm weird by feeling bored while I'm so freaking occupied.



There are so many assignments...

And the deadlines are so CLOSE.

28th August... Well I wish this day would never come. LOL!

There are 3 assignments need to be submitted on 28th August...

Arghhhhh. Pening lahhh =.=




Anyway... I do enjoy my life now.

I've so many things to accomplish. LOL.

Met a lot of new friends. Yeah my batch does have a lot of international students.

Most of them are from Indonesia...

Trust me Indonesian are really friendly and passionate.



Phew.... Watched so many movies this month.

Wanted, Hancock, Journey to The Centre of The Earth, Red Cliff, The Dark Knight bla bla bla...

I seriously love The Dark Knight. Had watched it twice.

If you're gonna ask me to describe how it was... I can only say wonderfully entertaining.

As of now, it is the film of the year for me. LOL!



Well this is what I learnt in my first lesson in the kitchen. Hell yeah I cut my finger...