Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh well...

Am in the school library.

I should be having a class from 10.30am to 12pm but the class was cancelled due to the absence of my lecturer. However, we didnt get any early notice.

And there is a break from 12pm till 4pm =.=

Wondering what I should do for this 4 hours.... Hmmm....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding to the portals and Blackboard stuffs, I went to the information counter with Chin Ling after we got to know the class was cancelled. We were not able to log in to the student portals and Blackboard although this is the 2nd week. Errr... Blackboard is a forum (kind of) to let the students get the lecture notes which posted by the lecturers.

The lady said she wasn't sure so she asked us to go to the ICT helpdesk.

When we reached there, there was nobody. Then, a kakak who was cleaning the floor over there asked us who we were looking for. She asked us to ring the bell beside the counter and there would be someone talking to us through the bell.

The guy who was talking to us through the fucking lousy bell asked us to go to the programme office after he heard about our problems.

When we went to the programme office, and the old lady told us,

" It's none of our business. You should go to the ICT office! "

WTF? I remember when the first time I went to the programme office to get the timetable, there was another lady who stood in a very improper way, shaking her leg while she was talking to me. And then there was an old lady telling me it's none of their business!

I seriously doubt their attitudes. They are so unfriendly!

Nevertheless, we went to ICT office. They helped us to reset the sign-in ID of our portals but we still couldn't log in to Blackboard. They said they weren't able to check because programme office is the department to manage the Blackboard.

Well... This is the 2nd week. Their actions are damn slow yet they said 'it's none of their business'.

I am really lazy to go to the programme office again. I am kinda worried that I would slap those ladies right in the office.
And I wonder why there is nobody asking about it while the whole batch of students couldnt log in.

Argh -.- Scolded too much.
Anyway, I was just frustrated and just wanna let my anger off =.=

The lady who helped us to reset our ID said that I'm able to right a complaint letter regarding to that matter.
Even though i was really angry for the whole incident and i know how to exercise my rights, somehow i feel really tired.

I'm just really tired...