Monday, June 16, 2008

Well... Feeling lazy to blog actually.

Endrick complaint that my fonts were too small in the previous two posts.
Hmmm... Ok I'll use the BIGGER one :D

Many things had happened.
A lot of friends said that I was so busy. LOL.


Went Genting twice last week.
Well, I really feel exhausted by driving to Genting.
However, I really love Genting. :P
Felt a bit disappointed cuz didnt get to the outdoor theme park.
I miss the roller coaster soooooooooo much.

HaoMing is back from Taiwan.
So sad that I've no chance to meet him.
Anyway it's glad to hear his voice. Haha.
I promise I'll be back to JB when you come back next time.
LOL.

Watched the Happening and Kungfu Panda.
Seriously... I don't like them.
It's been long while that I'm not impressed by movies.
I miss those animes like Finding Nemo and stuffs.
Hmm...



Nicholas & Cray


Cray & Gerald
It's time to sleep :P
Goodnight.
- You are what you are by what you believe.