Saturday, June 21, 2008









Bring this smile back to Cray.


Oh no. He's Benjamin...

It's been long while I never smile like that... -_-"

Well...

I DO miss old days.

Life is complicated after I came to KL.

Or maybe worse than that ._.


I miss the days that I smiled at the old schoolyard...
I miss the days that I teased my friends in the school canteen.
I miss the days that we did everything we could to raise fund for our school.

I miss S3AC3.
I miss Debate and Speech Society.
I miss Foon Yew High School.
I miss LunHao, HaoMing, ZhiZhen, WenYa, ZhiHui.
I miss PeiTing, XueQi, HuiHui...

I miss my silliness.
I miss my childishness.
I miss my naive-ness.
I miss .........................

Argh....

It's been a very long time I never sleep well.
And I don't know why.
Sometimes I really wish I could sleep deeply.

It has also been such a long while I never laugh out loud.
I miss the days I laughed with tears in the classroom.
How long exactly is it that I never laugh like that?
Well... I lost count.

What I know is,
I'm not happy...

Put that smile back to Benjamin!!!



- Happiness always promises a hope by which people go on living.