Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm back.

Haha. It has been almost a year I've never blogged.
Well, since I have stopped blogging for so long, I decide to change to Blogspot.
Goodbye, Xanga.
LOL.


What Should I Blog About In My First Entry?

Hmm... seriously, I've nothing much to blog about.
So I'll just write about what I've done since last year.


I enrolled business course at Monash in last year July.
After I quited from fragrance industry.
Well, it was not my decision actually, but of my family.
I was thinking to take hospitality.
Anyway, my family thought that my future career will be limited in hotel industry if I took that.
As a result, objections were made.
I know it sounds stupid but I just really couldn't do anything with their constant stubbornness.


Hohoho. Life in Monash was great.
It's really a nice university.
It has good environment for sure.
No matter from the lecture hall, classroom or the auditorium, it's just really comfortable.


However, my studies weren't well.
The results were just okay but not in good condition.
And... I was really uncomfortable with what I was doing.
After a long period of struggling in Monash, I stopped the course by my own.
LOL.


At the same time, I was unintentionally addicted to an online game.
Haha. Just really addicted.
It was such a very long period.
Really.


And I have to say sorry to those friends that I neglected during that period.
SORRY.
And also. THANK YOU. For those who are still standing by my side.


Of course, I was screwed by my family.
For my studies in Monash. And also the online game :P
And I finally told them I wasn't happy. AT ALL.
It's pointless to ask me to do something that I'm not feeling to do.
To be frank, I'm not sorta people to do sales... :S
Hmmm......


After wasting a year, with a large amount of fees...
My family finally let me take hospitality in Taylors College.


Less people take an instant to see the light.
I used nearly a year.
And seriously I nearly lost myself by playing that online game.
Online games are scary. (When you play without controlling yourself.)


The next intake will be in 8th July.
And I dont know what I should do while waiting the date to reach.
I'm bored. Bored. And bored. :(
Bahhhhhhh!!! And I just cant wait to go to school!!
And that will be my new life.

I promise.


-- End --